Sunday, November 16

I AM STILL F-R-U-S-T-R-A-T-E-D.

I still find it unbelievable.

Can't Si Santa sense our objections?

That's the most ridiculous decision that can be done from higher management, I would say. Someone who's in his right mind, wouldn't make such stupid decision.

What's the point of us going abroad to study for our degree? What's the point of us going through countless internship? What's the point of us working so hard? I'm still stuck here, doing a job which even a steward/teaboy can do? My qualification just seems useless now...

Best part - while on duty, this dude thinks he's a high-ranked manager, who can walk out from the hotel ANYTIME, take a stroll in KLCC or the park..WITH uniform. Not one, not 2..but few of us witness that before. It's like what the hell is wrong with Si Santa? Can't he see the fucking retarded working attitude of this brainless piece of shit?

I must agree with what Dede said. Santa practices favouritism - the shinier his shoes got, the better offer you get. I'm just speechless, unable to find THE word to express how I feel now.

Dear Santa,

Here's something I really really really wanna tell you loooooooong time ago:-
Tiuniasing! *shows Twin Towers* My working life hasn't been in peace since the day you are here. This is Malaysia, ain't Europe. Period.

Warmest regards,
xx

**Please bear with me. I believe this will continue for the next few days - entries full of frustration and vulgar vocabs.

1 comment:

The Pondering Introvert said...

sadly most of the time ... he doesnt use his brain to think, he uses his ass ... he doesnt feel our frustration ... sighz ... fucking hell -_-