Thursday, November 20

HAPPY HOLIDAY to me!

I'm taking a week off from work. I really really really need to distress myself :)

So yeap, I'll be away from Malaysia. Getting myself tanned, do some crazy shoppings, party til I drop are somethings that I MUST do now! haha.

Most importantly, I get to stay far far away from those irritating brainless-like species *peace*

Til then, take care, my dears!

X.O.X.O

p.s.
Sharzie, better get well soon or else.....you shall watch out. haha love you still :)
Wan, I'll get you something for sure! And definitely will make myself free to go S'pore soon :)
Han, you fast fast come back. Missing you!!
Dede, miss me but don't miss me that much and ask Abang Ganas be good, don't kacau you or else I sepak him.
Dum Dum Mac Tong Tong, please take good care of Dede, make sure Playboy get his gf stay away from my bf.
Dede Ah Ying, just be good til I come back.
AND to the Cibai Kia aka Mei-Li, don't be so bitchy when I'm away..he's your son afterall. HAHA
To those bustards :) Love you guys.

Oh btw, to my colleagues, Wish me HAPPY HOLIDAY!! I'm such a bitch. haha

**edited**
I'm darn happy partly because I'm going holiday, but the main part is because I met someone uber famous and hot. Guess who? Roger Federer :) So hoooooooooot and he's darn good looking, darn charming, darn down to earth. Simply fine guy indeed! That just made my day even better. hoho.

1 comment:

The Pondering Introvert said...

He never disturbed me while you're away haha ... at least 10 foot away from me haha but lots of things happened