Monday, August 18

The oh-so-light Dinner. haha

Few days back, I've finally spent some time with Ray. haha. We hardly meet up eventhough both our workplace is nearby each other. I wonder why :)

We headed to Pavilion, thinking of what to eat..

AND, guess what??! J.Co's queue was incredibly short. So yeah, what else..we bought the donuts. haha

Then, I suggested to go Dragon-i for dinner since I'm craving for some hot steamy white rice :) Plus, I love their Xiao Long Bao.

The interior

Their open-concept kitchen

Plus US :)

We've spent "some" time on the menu, thinking which one to order. haha. I wanna order all of them, seriously. They look so tempting. Btw, it was her treat..so I guess it doesn't do any harm to my pocket :)

After ordering, the food arrived one by one...Sorry though, I couldn't remember the dishes name
p.s don't leave you saliva hanging there

I forgot the dish name..just some vege with mushrooms

Shanghainese steamed meat dumpling aka XIAO LONG BAO

Look at the soooooooup.
**The soup and the juicy meat just formed an excellent combination**


Ma Po Tofu
**The tofu and the minced meat melted in my mouth**


Dried Chili stir-fried with Chicken cubes

Post-war

Best part..
Ray:"I'm bloated wei. Om, can't eat anymore.."
She was stuffing the tofu into her mouth when she said this :S

O.o was all I can do.

Ray:"Honestly, I was thinking to have a light dinner only leh..I wanna eat their dessert summore"
I:"Then you order lah..look at it and take pics. When you're satisfied, can ask the waitress to ta-bao and bring home lor."

Btw,
Piggy Red Bean Bun (the name I gave for the dish) haha
**The was the dessert that she wanted to order**

Wan, it will be your turn next. To belanja me of course.

xx

2 comments:

The Pondering Introvert said...

yeeerrr sooo kewtttt, i havent been there lolz

L1 said...

Porkie read bean bun :D