Sunday, August 24

OLYMPIC is over..

the glorious 16 days has come to an end :)

I must say that China has definitely got 2 thumbs up for the efforts they put in. Those performances and fireworks are just spectacular..They have proved to the world - they are something. Good job :)

I'm touched, seriously, by the pride that these Chinese have. They are amazing, how could they performed so well? How patriotic the people are? (unlike someone we knew) Looking at the effort they put in to make Olympic a successful one has really touched me.

I believe those mat salleh are damn amazed with the traditions and cultures of China, that were inherited from ages ago.

Anyway,

GOOD JOB once again :) I'm really glad that I watched the closing ceremony.

**p.s I promise I will blog about the night we were in Bisou, a bakery house. I will, deadly - the good food, the cozy ambience and a good spot to take tons of pics. hehe

xx

1 comment:

The Pondering Introvert said...

good food, cozy ambience, good spot to take pic AND ...

it closes at NINE PM!! lolz