Sunday, August 17

Just like any other days...

All in a sudden, I was left in shock with some stuffs that someone told me. Funnily, it came from someone else's mouth....someone that we ticked from the list long time ago.

Then, I was again told by someone...another stories about someone#2.

Again, someone told me yet another thing about this someone#2.

I thought it's just some juicy gossips. But, when one put all these lil piece together, it became a complete puzzle. It makes sense, seriously.

I'm actually starting to get annoyed, not solely by the puzzle we managed to figured out. I mean I'm terrible. Once I'm close to you, I can hang out with you day and night..but once, I think that you crossed the line, I started to step back a lil by a lil til we're no longer talking.

Some might think I'm too extreme, but I can't help it. When I know that I don't like you, simply means I don't like you. I'm not going to be nice out of courtesy. Sorry, it ain't me.

You want me to tell you when I got annoyed with you. How am I suppose to tell you when I don't even wanna talk to you coz I'm annoyed?

Plus, putting all those lil pieces together get me ponder - should I still trust this someone? When I don't trust you, I can't even bring myself to look at you. I can get annoyed easily when I dislike someone. So sorry to say, but I think it's time to put a line between us..I felt safer being in my own marked territory.

xx