Sunday, June 15

Santa can't do Econs

tsk tsk tsk...

I guess that's just a norm that most managers failed economics, can't do simple maths. If not, why would there be so many unhappy employees?

Here, let me explain one of a few examples:-

Santa would rather spend RM 2k to hire 2 non-productive employees (non-productive here simply means makan gaji buta, buat bodoh, goyang kaki) than hire 1 productive employee (someone who can help to check-in/out and not giving us problems).

Hiring someone who can't even differentiate simple things like check-in or check-out is plain stupid. Why don't they gimme the RM2k and I'm darn sure that I'll do a better job than them (at least, I know who is checking-in or out).

Santa decides, instead of reducing our burdens, to hire these 2 fellas to let us do double job. Is Santa a sadist?

How retarded. I believe that Santa has never study economics...if not, such retarded decision wouldn't have been made.

1 comment:

The Pondering Introvert said...

forgive santa, this is an imitation santa, so he fails every single little thing lolzwq