Sunday, June 15

My very first time

If yesterday night was the first time I go clubbing...I swear I'll not go clubbing ever again. Yesterday was the very first time I left the club before 2am :S I'm the kinda person who will usually stay til the end.

After Annie-san's farewell & Azzra's Birthday@Delicious, Marc Apartment, we decided to go enjoy our night. Of all places, they chose Rum Jungle. Nooooooo, I'm not saying that it's not good, in fact, I've been there few times and it's quite nice (of course, those times I went with people that I really enjoyed their company).

This time, the crowd can kill, no joke. There's a bunch of guys just irritate the shite out of me. Like can't they get a life? when I say N+O means NO. Trying too hard make yourself looked like some desperate losers.

To make the night worst, a pervert that we all know was there too. Princess, Dede and I were practically running away from the table. In the end, I felt so potong-steam and decided to leave.

Perempuan cantik, Princess, Dede and I headed for Bak Kut Teh@Chow Kit after the club. Now, that makes me feel much better.

Phrase of the day:"It costs only 50 cents!"

HAHA.

2 comments:

L1 said...

clubs are almost certain to always contain these 'fine' specimins of the human race. not much you can do about them but really gives decent guys a bad name -__-

wonder when dede will bring her dede out..haha..so how dede imouto? :P

The Pondering Introvert said...

hahah onii-chan, but you see ... the last time we were there, we enjoyed ourselves, like to the max ... hor dede with mr why why taxi hahahaha