Sunday, June 15

Gem Island

Enough of procrastination, here you go...the trip to Gem Island :)

I think there were like 500 pics. 300 of it were self-taken due to only 2 of us traveling. Another 100 were taken by Princess of me, the balance are sceneries. HAHA.

We reached Marang Jetty around 5am and while waiting for the boat, we stuffed ourselves with Twisties. In the end, a whole bunch of cats were surrounding us coz, i suppose, they wanna get a piece of my Twisties too :S

we still look fresh, ain't we? hehe.

On the way to the island, we saw these....

I have no idea what is all these..


The journey from the jetty to the island takes about 15mins only...the room they gave us at first suxx to the maxx. Things were left unfixed in the room and the gears on the table. I was so pissed off, that I literally storm to the Reception and demanded another room. Don't they know we were on our honeymoon? *inside jokes* So this is what they gave us later...

*p.s We learn it from those MO guests who made us suffered.

This is what you get when you enter the room

The bed and the balcony

Of course, have to cam-whore with the chair at the balcony..

the jetty

The sea...uber clear and blue
p.s i can die for this :)

another angle of the beach


Frankly, I rather stay in the sea than their swimming pool coz they are using sea water for their swimming pool. Like why waste money to build one then :S Anyhow, beside this so-called swimming pool, you can see plenty of those cute lil turtles :)

the swimming pool

the uber cute turtle

TO BE CONTINUED..trust me, I'll update the rest soonest :)

xx


No comments: