Friday, December 19

Today, yours truly finally spent some time in Pavillion, to check the shops and stuffs they have there. The past few times I went there was only for movies. Yeap, I know where's the cinema, Dragon-I and J Co's. Period. The rest..I have no idea :)

It's my off day today and I really really need to buy something for exchanging gifts on the 23rd. hehe.

I seriously do not know what to buy...Drag along Loke Pinky, we spent like 4-5 hours in Pavillion today to look for the one perfect gift. From clothes to accessories to bags to home decors to skin care products to body care products..I even thought of buying make-ups and teddy bears. Haha. In the end, settled with a rather kiddy stuff. Haha. Hope my devil will like it~

Btw, buying gift is a total torture to me..espcially, when it's for X'mas; when it's for the opposite sex! I don't usually buy stuffs for people, not particularly! and I prefer to buy gifts in bulks..so that no one will fight with each other. haha. I'm a bummer, I know..

Til then, take care and have a Berry Merry X'mas :)
p.s Don't think I'll blog til after X'mas coz I have to work on this blardy public holiday :(

x.o.x.o

No comments: