Friday, September 19

VERY GOOD!! VERY GOOD!!! VERY GOOD!!!!

What the heck is wrong with these people nowadays? tsk tsk tsk.

The trend is getting far worse that you could imagine :S Very fun meh? To just call/msg that you don't wanna work anymore?

Be professional, okay? Respect your job, respect yourself as well. How reckless could you be? I wonder...

Very difficult to come to work and give that damn letter? Have you ever thought of the consequences of your action? How many people have to suffer? If you chose to leave, I/We respect your choice. I would wish you all the best, only if you do it professionally. Apparently, you don't care, SO? I don't give a damn too.

Whatever reason you're going to give me..all I would say is you're plain stupid. Period. You have fucking disappointed me, S-E-R-I-O-U-S-LY!!! Thought you were matured enough not to repeat the same old stupid mistakes done by others. BUT, your decision has proven me otherwise.

Whatever it is, just leave!! I don't think we would meet again.

xx

3 comments:

The Pondering Introvert said...

sedih

L1 said...

seriously saying ppl just msg resignation? no proper letter? siao leh..

y.u.w.e.n said...

SERIOUS!!just msg/call only to tell that they don't want to work. crazy rite? so sedih!