Thursday, June 26

I've just finished my graveyard shift for the day (yesterday actually) and I should be on my comfy bed, sleeping. BUT I'm not..know why?

Coz I'm blardy pissed!!


This lady here at my workplace, shamelessly claimed that she's THE BEST and THE MOST hardworking employee of all. BUT, her actions has proven her otherwise.

Why are you spending your blardy own sweet time in the office at 7.05am, doing irrelevant stuffs and I have to handle guests out there ALONE? Like HELLOOOOOOOO, my shift ends at 7am. Period.

If you need, I can get my 5yrs old newphew to tell you that this is a HOTEL not a SALON? I believe even he can differentiate these better than you do.

And oh please, keep telling others that we have been taking advantage/making use of you. I don't care, I know what I am doing. Period.

8 comments:

The Pondering Introvert said...

lol i know who =p always salon at the office .. forever and ever and ever

L1 said...

hehe..becoming like mochii blog pt2!! eh..i din get to meet this infamous dede who has stolen my imouto's heart..:P

y.u.w.e.n said...

haha. she take a break, so i help her to continue lor :)

btw dede, this morning agn, salon on duty! :S

L1 said...

so kind ah you..hehe..nice to see one little sister is so kind n a killer eh mochii? kekeke..

eh..how about a vege name for you since got potato, oniion, tomato above me there..hehe..what would u like to be? :p

The Pondering Introvert said...

haha yesh la onii-on ... im on break so dede continue lolz ... she is going back to GRO :D maybe coz of her that the issue was brought up :o im not surprised hehe

y.u.w.e.n said...

maybe, idk. BUT, i know i don't want to be vege, I'm a papaya. haha~

onii, did michy told you bout this infamous fruit girl too? she's real famous now. haha

L1 said...

oooh..oki..salad can have fruits oso..so papaya it is..hehe

fruit girl? intriguing..she's er..fruity? :P

The Pondering Introvert said...

lol i told onii-on edi LOLLLL ...