Thursday, June 26

Gem Island Part II

Continuation of Gem Island :) *I know, finally..*

On the 2nd night in Gem Island, we had our candle light dinner. The food is good, environment is good of course, just the wine is a bit sucky :(

our candle light dinner :)

yummylicous mushroom soup. it's very creamy *love*

meehoon, grilled lamb, wedges..

There's actually few more dishes. but lazy to post up lah. hehe. The dinner, overall, is good..but one thing has disappointed me - the wine. haha. It's obviously some cheapskate wine. lol

the uber yucky wine

*saranghae*

the love somehow turned out to be..BABI'S LOVE. haha

superwoman action
p.s. that's me :)

Later at night..Pinkcess wanted to take pic with her uber princess-ish bed.

Pinkcess on her princess-ish bed and remote control. haha

that's me - merajuk-ing coz Pinkcess don't let me sleep on her princess-ish bed

Pinkcess wants me to sleep on this instead
*p.s. she insisted me to post with puppy eyes

The next day, which is the last day of our honeymoon..I'm a tad lazy to come back to KL. Was thinking should have get more day offs. Anyway, while waiting for the boat to pick us up..we snatched some pics around the resort, again. AND, I found this..

It's like the coolest ashtray on earth. haha
*p.s. never realize that there's such thing til our last day

That all about our honeymoon trip to Gem Island. Gonna miss the sea for sometime now....

Ciao the miao

xx

3 comments:

L1 said...

aii..finally i see the infamous pinkcess mochii has been telling me about! lol!

y.u.w.e.n said...

wah liao..pinkcess so famous. haha. should be her in person next time you come back kz? take care :)

The Pondering Introvert said...

ya see her S shape LOLLLL .. lolz