Friday, May 1

To the Hypocrites

Dear Hypocrites,

Congratulations! You're finally on my nerves.

Let me tell you one thing! The art of talking - something you need to learn. You need to learn this in order for you to be at the position you wanted. You need to learn this so that you won't get on our nerves again.

I wasn't the one who did something wrong. We were trying our best to be nice to you. She did her best to talk to you. Can't you see? Well, I guess you don't coz you are blinded probably by your vitamin 'L'. Stop pointing your fingers at others and act innocent.

I guess you will never look back at what you've done. Otherwise, you would not be shamelessly claiming that you did not mistreat and lied to your friends. Oh sorry, that's what friends are for. Someone who can be lied to and being mistreated. Now I see. Well, you might think otherwise, but judging the way you treated us, the friends, that's how I felt.

I'm on the edge of losing my temper, again. Don't try your luck anymore, honey. I'm not someone who can forgive and forget. I forgive once but that doesn't mean I forgot what you've done to me, as a friend. I have no mercy once the trust issue is brought up. You should have known how I can turn my back to someone I dislike. So stop asking me if I have anything to talk to you, I don't 'coz I'm not the one who mistreated her friends. And no, I don't need to confront you either. It's your life, none of my business.

Try harder next time, hypocrites.

No comments: