Sunday, January 18

I'm done!!

Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse & Breaking Dawn.

I freaking lurvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvve the ending. The best series by far, other than Gossip Girls, of course ;p

People, must read! must read!

I'm waiting for my GG Season 2 DVD.

I'm dying. So many things to do, yet so little time. I have not gone for CNY shopping, coz I'm too indulge in the books that I don't want to spend time do my shopping. I've not clear my wardrobe for my new clothes. My room is basically in a mess like my iTunes.

And yes, I still haven't fixed up my iTunes, coz the books are more important. hehe.

xx

3 comments:

The Pondering Introvert said...

hahah chun! So many people are reading that series, so many til it's beyond imagination haha, Edwardddddddd ... *pengsan*

y.u.w.e.n said...

Edward Cullen is like THE dream guy, apart from TVXQ. haha.

btw, Cullen pronounce as Kallen..not Koolen. omg, how can they pronounce like that..so whatever..

The Pondering Introvert said...

exactly! So the .. dot dot dot potong stim, my gawd