Tuesday, November 11

Tale of the bouncy Mei-Li

I must share this story with everyone.

Yesterday, in the office, Small Kid aka Thomas and Loo Mei-Li aka Mary were stuck in this one little corner, doing their daily routine - slotting the reg cards, that is. Being the backside itchy one as I always am, yours truly decided to squeeze in and the Small Kid wanna get out from that corner, at the same time.

In the end, Mary and yours truly met at the butt.

The next second, I was meter away from her.

Me:"Wah liao, damn bouncy!!"
Mary:"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.."

Laugh was all we can do o.O We laughed out so loud that I choked myself.

p.s. Mei-Li, never know that you have such bouncy ass til yesterday. L O L

Keep it up, Mei Li!! haha

xx

1 comment:

Ishak Hussain said...

Told you right.. how good Mary's sponge covered her body! You can even notice from far!! He.. he.. :)