Wednesday, November 26

Last day of my holiday

Feeling really really tired. Working is dead bored now, how I wish I could marry a rich man..so I can sit at home and count $$. Haha.

Today, the fashionista Sharzie,and her mascot, Alex and yours truly attended a fashion show@The Gardens by Villiam Ooi, one of the local designers. It's an event organized by MIFA, and Sharzie got the invitation..so yeap, we attended. This is my very first time attending a fashion show, being the pahlia one..I spent some time on the phone with the fashionista, discussing what to wear, staring blankly at our closet, thinking what to wear - dress up but not overdress. FYI, their dress code FASHIONABLY CHIC o.O I don't do fashion, how?

I don't wanna memalukan ourselves at the event..so, yours truly put on make-ups. Putting them on for the first time in my holiday makes me felt really awkward, as though I've forgotten how to use the make-ups. Anyhow, putting on the most suitable dress, in my opinion, with stiletto, we were there at RedBox for the show. It was not bad despite we've waited for 2hrs before the show starts. Obviously, fashionista was happy..we all got a pic snapped by the photographer. Haha.

Done some shopping after that, bought a pair of pumps that I really adore. It's been reaaaally long time since the last time I bought a pair of heels.

Ohh btw, no pics from me yet as they're with the fashionista right now! Sharzieee, pass it to me prrrruh-issssssssssh soon! Thank you :)

My last day was happy. I felt contented despite I still haven't unpack my luggage, things are still lying around on my floor, but who cares! I wanna go count $$ now..sweet dreams :)

xx

1 comment:

The Pondering Introvert said...

Remember to post pics you know ... cant wait