Saturday, October 25

M.I.A

Sorry, to those who asked, I've been spending tooooo much time at work :) I spent at least 10 hours at work per day. I once spent 14 hours at work, extremely busy day and I was dead tired that night~

Oh, spending quality time at home too. Being a good girl and spend time on books. Quality time = without anyone disturbing, I can spend hours reading, even without eating :)

Lately, I know I'm spending a tad too much on books. From novels to mangas to mags to self enrichment books, I even bought language dictionaries. L O L

He's freaking out. The more the books piling up on my room's floor, the more Otaku he thinks I am.

I won't be Otaku, I still love hanging out :)

**I'll try to update as often as possible, once streamyx decided not to be a bitch**

xx

No comments: