Saturday, October 4

I'M A CANCERIAN!!

Doubt me not?!

This morning, Ah Ying has to come and tell me that I seriously do not look like a Cancerian :S Oh why?

This is not the first time, most of my friends doubt me being a Cancerian. Wonder if my parents has reported the wrong birth date for me. Wth.

There was this one fella, whom I knew during my training, even burst out laughing when he found out I'm a Cancerian O.O'''

I wanna ink myself, doesn't mean that I'm not family-oriented.

I always party, but still my family comes first.

I pierced myself a million times, I'm still a Cancerian.

I love my family a lot. I treasure my friends. I'm very caring. I love kids *I think*. I am a Cancerian. Yup :)

Period.

"Wawa, lu ji geh qi guai eh Cancerians *in Hokkien*, we're both Cancerians, okay? HAHA"

xx

No comments: