Tuesday, September 9

Norm or Unusual?

Is it a norm to tender in 24 hrs?

Because of these people, I can't even take MC..coz I felt bad to do so, the rest will suffer :S

We're ady suffering, why do they wanna deepen our burden? Babi betul!

BUT..your decisions to leave is a wise one. Coz with or without you guys, I don't see any difference, since you're all always on MC. Maybe if you leave, my salary will increase :)

A piece of advice from me..take care of yourself. Kononnya health not good, BUT never cut down on your night life and leave on ciggy. Get a life, my friends. Btw, stop clinging on guys too..Don't always tell people how's that guy, how's this guy. In the end, you're always the one who got dumped! That's really pathetic. The more you tell, the more I wanna say:-"Get a Life!!"

Best regards,
yuwen xx

3 comments:

The Pondering Introvert said...

*nod nod with agreement*

yes and you know what dede ... both of them are good friends again and started hanging out like they used to ... again not surprising but in the other hand can stabbed the other ... my gawd. No life, no friends, no guys, no health. SERIOUSLY pathetic

y.u.w.e.n said...

oh mee goose o.O serious shite? so pathetic meh they all? Best friends forever. HAHAHAHA

The Pondering Introvert said...

yes damn blardy serious. They are pathetic thats why haha ... and you know how it happened? Just a word of apology is good enough to bring forgiveness, even though they are back to best friends, i still think the Ou Keh is the cause of everything haha