Wednesday, July 23

Captain Crazy is back!!

And it's driving me nuts..

Seriously, the shites that I got recently...tsk tsk tsk

First, my dede chopped her hair. But ok lah, either of us has to be the masculine mar!

2nd, PC aka Perempuan Cantik decided to MC on days that were super busy. Still ok, I'm getting off.

3rd, I was told that I just short submitted USD100. wtf!!

PC can come and complain that she's so tired and all, it's so busy! like HARLOOOO, what abt the last few days that she was on MC? Danny boi has to suffer, Dede has to suffer, me has to suffer..who should we blame then?

Besides, I forgot bout my babe's graduation day. Something's wrong with my memory *smacks head* Sorry, Wan :)

MOST OF ALL, Captain Crazy is back!! There starts our suffer :( Pray hard for all.

xx

2 comments:

L1 said...

happy belated birthday imouto ^___^
did anyone get you your death note collection? hehe

The Pondering Introvert said...

Happy Belated ... tomorrow ar okie haha ... eeeeee captain and mistress ... and eeee .... my turn to work with PC today >.< MC Queen y0 y0 lolz