Friday, May 30

I'm a SUCKER when it comes to cooking..

Hopeless chef I am. Can't even cook a pot of maggi mee properly :S

The only thing I know is >>>>>> FRIED EGG!!! haha. the sunny side up one :D

Once, we were having a post-exam bbq party. Imagine 4 guys and 1 girl in the kitchen. Guess what was the only girl aka me doing! I was the camera-woman, busy taking their photos while the boys are busy cooking.
that was me back then :)

In the end, I was asked to go and sit at the comp and do WHATEVER so that I won't disturb them :( They don't let me marinate, cut or cook. After endless protest, my Sifu aka Vin gave up and let me stir the fried rice for a lil o.O
the FRIED rice that i helped to stir a lil

Anyways, after staying in Switz for 1 year, proud to say...my cooking is still bad as ever. SO, I wanna find a husband who can cook *wink* Smart, ain't I?

No comments: